As a rule, the use of our website is possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. We use your inventory data exclusively for the processing of an order or sending an offer. You have the right at any time to free information about your stored data, as well as to correction, blocking and deletion of the data. To do this, please send us your request by post, phone or email. We will not pass on your data to third parties without your express and revocable consent at any time. Excluded from this are our service partners who require the transmission of data for order processing (e.g. the shipping company commissioned with the delivery). In such cases, however, the amount of data transmitted is limited to the minimum required. Hardware and sofware of our website are stationed in Germany and run on a secure and legally protected server.
To Brauneberg 16
Tel: 06535 493
Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Markus Fries, Zum Brauneberg 16, 54484 Noviand, firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and phone number) stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data generated in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the specified criteria of the storage time.
(5) We use Newsletter2Go as a service provider for sending our newsletters. As part of this registration, you agree that your entered data will be transmitted to Newsletter2Go.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website purely in an informational form, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive as associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
b) Persistent cookies (b)
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish to process Flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browsing history manually.
4 Other features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you usually need to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may share your personal data with third parties if promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please contact us when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Section 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time in whole or in part with effect for the future. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.